RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Our Refund Policy
All orders will be refunded if the product is received “Faulty / damaged” or within 7 days if the product is found to be Faulty (Exceptions apply on electrical returns) in such cases the product must be returned with all correct manuals, packaging intact and all correct cables that came with the product, if any of these are found to be incorrect then the refund will not be processed. (Contact customer services).
Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price.
Any product that is past the initial period of refund as set out above and after the manufacturer’s warranty period will not be eligible for either refund or exchange.
Refund settlement will take place once the returned product has been received back and a quality check has taken place, this procedure normally takes 4-5 days, then 2 business days to issue the refund.
Our Return Policy
Once sold items will be returned for a particular period. By Refund, we mean if the replacement/exchange option is not available.
Period of Return
Perishable goods (e.g. meat, vegetables, fresh food)
Within 24 hours.
Non-perishable goods (e.g. toiletries, cleaning products) Up to 7 daysCancellation
You can Easily Cancel your order any time before processing the delivery, except the Goods which are made and prepared as per your specification or which have been a personalized or exclusively custom-made item. In this regard, just raise a cancellation request as a reply to the order receipt mail.
- Paid orders can be canceled before processing shipment, the full amount will be refunded to the customer account (Normally within 1hour, all confirmed orders will be forwarded to sellers for processing the shipment).
- Order cancel request raised after the above stipulated time (shipment processed and out for delivery), the order will be canceled and we will charge the reasonable packing/shipping charges.
- After order confirmation, if the item has to be changed variants, it can be done within 1
hour (before the order processed) by replying to our order confirmation mail (change will be depending upon the availability).
- For customized products, the option of cancellation is not applicable upon receipt of your advance payment.
Note: You will receive a cancellation confirmation mail from family Mart, which should be used for your future inquiries regarding the cancellation Terms & Conditions for
- Replacements will depend on the availability of the item. In case the replacement item is out of stock, we will arrange an exchange/refund.
- Items that you return should not be used, washed, altered/tampered or soiled. All original packing, labels, tags, leaflets, manuals, warranty/guarantee cards, freebies, accessories such as belts, locks, straps, etc. should be intact.
- If you wish to return an electronic device, that contains any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device before returning it. Family Mart shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information. Items with locks/passwords should be returned unlocked/disabled.
- Electronic items: We require a document from the brand/OEM’s service Centre confirming that the delivered item was defective. We will carry out a quality check to validate the complaint before processing any request for replacement/exchange/refund.
- Clearance or Offer sale products are not eligible for returns.
- Discount/Offer Sale Price used for product purchase will not be considered for the replace/exchange/refund processing.
- If the product return reason is ‘Customer Not satisfied with the item
- Replacement/Exchange/Refund will be excluding shipping and packing charges.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Gift vouchers cannot be return or refundable
- Items sold as sets/combos cannot be exchanged or returned individually.
- Returns/replacements/exchange/refund will be initiated after the pick-up of the product.
Cookie acceptance pop up on the screen
Last updated [21 March, 2020]
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won't work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
+(974) 557 74 456